From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:03:16 -0400
  Hi everyone,
I honestly can't say whether I would prefer a hard copy Braille handbook or
an ebook, I guess price and size would be a determining factor. What I am
wondering is, have I missed a crucial point about diagrams in this book?
Everyone so far has written about diagram descriptions--wouldn't it be
useful to have tactile diagrams if we are going to hav a
real Braille book? I am not much of an electronics person (though I really
would like to change that someday) but I have found that well done and well
labeled tactile graphics can be very useful.

Just my opinion.

Ron
n6msa