From:
Marietjie Coetzee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:44:45 -1200
Hallo Dave,

Yes I allso need a beam but mine is off at the moment and hope to be soon on
the air.

In the early years the blind people in our country didden't do the morse
code just hand a docters letter and we got our ZS call sign.

I like music and walking and work ham radio.

I am using  the Kenwood TS130 S and on 2 m I am using the Kenwood TR 7950and
it is working quite nicely.

I am using a 14 element beam for 2 m and a 3 element Junior beam.

I was on packet radio but now the computers dossent got anoughcomports so I
hope to do something to go back on packet radio.

All the best.

Radio roepsein\Radio call sign ZS6CEZ
Tel 0145966134 H 0145901500 W
Laat die son skyn