From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:53:20 -0500
Yup, you helped,  I can't get the computer to communicate with the radio and
all settings match so I will try a different cable, everything else works on
com ports on this radio,  thanks,  I will be playing around with that this
week I hope. Also, if you want the file I mentioned the other day let me
know and I'll send the program to you in an attachment, it's not a big
program the M0ZPD program that is.