From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:05:43 -0500
I got my DJS-11T for $69.95 at AES about a year ago,  didn't like it though
so I sold it, not a bad radio just not quite what I like, I need the keypad
for frequency entry in a little radio like that, besides that it is alright,
I talked on it a lot while I had it and it worked and sounded pretty good.