AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:48:25 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Good assesment but I think the book should remain open . we need to review the saga as often as necessary, especially Liberians.

Adelaide Fiske

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/29/03 02:32PM >>>
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

It seems quite certain that this topic on Liberia has been thoroughly exhausted. One obvious lesson, however, is that Africans and African politicians must from now learn to do things for themselves through the UN, AU, and ECOMOG, for example. Our dependence on these so-called super powers is no longer useful nor is it in our own interest as the Liberian case clearly shows. Thanks folks.  Let's close this topic and move on.

Ben Weller