VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Christopher J chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:01:22 -0600
Keith,

I strongly recommend Easy Cleaner by toni Arts.  It'll help you remove
unnecessary files, duplicate files, useless registry entries, short cuts
that go no where and more.  You can find it for free at the following URL:

http://www.docsdownloads.com/easycleaner.htm

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain

"Bundy, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List"
03/08/2004 09:48 AM
Please respond to "Bundy, Keith"