VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:20:56 -0500
7bit
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
The difference hre though seems to be that at present, there is nothing to
recover to.  When we talk about a jobless recovery, I think we are talking
about an employment rate that is less than that which has been sustained
over the past several years so unemployment seems to have grown if at least
some.  I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but the prediction
is that the return of jobs will be in higher paying sectors which will leave
out a lot of people who are mid skilled.

Thanks for your note dan, It Cleared up a number of things.