VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 16:15:05 -0400
7bit
From:
If you want to delete a program go to start then settings then control
panel. Under control panel find add/remove programs. Click on this and a
menu of all your programs will come up. Select the program you want to
delete and click remove. It will remove the program from your hard drive
and from the programs menu. While it is removing the program you may get
a dialog box saying that there is a file that is being shared or that
there is a file that no longer has a function and it will want to know
if you want to remove it. Say no to all these instances.

Mick