Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:57:55 +1000
>I live in a 'northern clime'. Obviously, it is not as frigid now as it >was
during the last ice age, but I would guess our climate >would approximate
more southern regions of that era. And we >have far more than 6 weeks of
fruits (or carbs in general, for >that matter). More like 16-20 weeks of
various fruits, berries, tubers, etc.

i'd happily be enlightened on this matter. which tubers are we talking
about? and what is the calendar procession of berry ripening? and which
fruits?

andrew