Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:23:37 -0400
>YES! A week on the beach and it disappears. I am not sure
>though if it isn't the sea water, as I tend to get plenty of sun.

Hi Tom;

Maybe you could apply a compress of saline solution to an affected area for
say twenty minutes once or twice a day for a week and see if there is any
change. If not then perhaps you can narrow it down to either increased
levels of sun or exposure to cleaner air, and not to the sea water? Or if
you are lucky, maybe you will find a contibuting factor.

Marilyn