Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joe Portale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:24:58 -0700
Hello,

As I am still waiting forthe books that were ordered on this lifestyle, a
question has come to my mind. From what has been gathered from the web pages
on this it seems that there is a consenscious that palo-man didn't eat
grains. I remember from my human anthropology classes that in fact there was
strong evidence that paleo man did eat simple grains, probably wild rice,
seed heads from the plants we now call wheat and barley. What are your
thoughts on this? From the nutritional point of view, would the simple carbs
found in these type of grains be all that harmful in the paleo-diet form of
eating?  If yes, what is the difference between these simple carbs and the
carbs found in green veggies?

Thanks for putting up with my probably silly questions.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ