Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:09:03 +1000
> This proposition has been rattling around in my brain all day.
> I.e., Eat as much animal foods as possible. And its corollary:
> Eat as few plant foods as possible.  I think it had not quite
> occurred to me that this is your paleo "rule".

partly, on the basis of that august court, commonsense. they are much more
nutritionally-dense, and eating the whole animal provides nearly complete
minerals and vitamins. but you can still eat plants, berries etc and get
minerals and vitamins for a very low caloric effort. in the case of most
herbs virtually zero. aborigines picked leaves and berries to eat along the
way while they hunted.  200 grams worth of suitable herbs will give more
nutrients than the ordinary vegetables we eat, and you could still keep
plant food origin calories below 2%.

andrew