NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:24:38 -0500
Other thoughts:
Allergy tests are not 100% accurate- my son tested negative to soy
and eggs, although he gets major reactions to them. A retest a few
months later showed slightly positive for allergy.

Also, the degree of positiveness on the tests does not indicate the
potential severity of the reaction. My son has low test scores for
milk and soy, yet he's very allergic to them.

I agree with the behavior issues- I could tell when my son had some
dairy as a toddler- he'd run around the kitchen table dozens of
times- just be really wound up. He'd get rashes when milk touched his
skin, too.