C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:47:31 -0400
I have to agree with Mag, Kathy Jo.  If anything happened to you at
Cornerstone that was sexual in nature - either verbal or physical - I
wouldn't consider that a safe place to be!  You said some people said
it was abuse and others didn't.  If YOU felt you were abused, then it
was abuse - period.

As for your underwear, many women go without both day and night
although I don't see how it is comfortable during the day!  If you
want more independence and not wearing underwear helps you, and you
feel comfortable then go for it.  If you do not, then don't...just
continue to get help.  Although, if you wear a skirt and are like
me...going without during the day could give folks around you a "free
show" since I tend to not always sit with my legs close together and
if I fall as I walk that skirt would go flying and I'd moon everyone!

Linda