BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"I want the details. Give me ALL the details.\" ---][<en" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:24:39 -0500
...bird-lime:

"A glutinous substance extracted from the inner bark of the holly, and used for catching birds. The bark is bruised, boiled with water till very soft, and then placed in pits to ferment."

-- T. Ellwood Zell's _Popular Encyclopedia_, 1871

Could this be the solution for pigeons on cornices? Perhaps we need old technology for old buildings, instead of this newfangled scientific stuff like ultrasonic yelping cats.

Sign me, Dan what do we do with them once we've caught them Becker