BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:57:39 -0600
BUT, the public work is where the most professionally challenging
historic preservation and museum work will be found.  If you don't do
some of it, how do you know the folks who are doing it are unqualified
lowballers without personalities...like for sure all us
preservationeers have charming sparkling personalities...like Ralph.

-jc