Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:41:35 -0500
I don't think there's really any need to create a new list, since EchoLink
is certainly a legitimate part of amateur radio.  Having said that, we can
always reply privately if the subject seems to be getting too detailed for
the list.  I'm not saying anyone should do that in the present case, but
it's always an option if you want to take it.

Steve