Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:06:47 -0800
Dear Keith,

I meant to send my note privately.  I thought you had sent your posts to the
WindowEyes list, not the BlindHams list, so I pressed control r and good old
Outlook Express sent my message to the whole list.  Oh, well!

A person on the WindowEyes list stated he was having trouble reading the
Scripture in the ONLINE BIBLE when he searched for a phrase.  Someone at GW
Micro said it was the fault of the people who made the ONLINE BIBLE program
and that they were uncooperative when they were requested to fix the problem
so the program would be more user-friendly to WE.  Perhaps there are
archives for the list and you could look up the posts I'm talking about.
Maybe you have found a solution to the problem.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California