Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:51:32 -0500
Hello again, everyone.

I have had a Radio Shack HTX202 HT for about the last 8 years, and the thing
has proven to be a real work horse.  I won't trade it for the world, because
it is a great rugged little back-up rig for 2 meters.  Anyway, I have
noticed recently that the ni-cad battery pack has become quite loose, in
that it doesn't securely fit into the track and snap into place like it used
to.  I think this has happened simply because of my using the rig so much,
and swapping battery packs out all the time.  Does anyone know how to safely
tighten the battery pack track up again, so better contact is made between
the pack and the rig?  I don't want to damage anything, but I have to
believe this is possible.  It is the only real problem I have had with the
rig, and I'd like to solve it so it is reliable and ready to go again if
needed.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ