Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:39:31 -0500
7bit
From:
tillfam3 <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
  Hi all.  My name is Gary KB2YAA and I run a Swap net in the WNY area.
This runs on Tuesday nights at 7 PM.  This takes place on the WB2JPQ
Interlink system.  This is a repeater network of 8 to 9 repeaters that cover
all of WNY, NW Penn. and Southern Ontario, Can.  I would be glad to add your
listing via E mail as well.  We also have a Echo link as well, which can
handle up to 4 to 5 stations at a time.  If you are looking for something or
have something to sell, please send it to me or make the connection via Echo
link.  It is listed under the call sign of WB2JPQ.  There is also a web site
as well at wb2jpq.com.  This is where I make all listings available for 2
months.  My E mail address Is:  [log in to unmask]