Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
james cosgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:40:08 -0000
Hi Blake,

I had a Yupiteru NVT-7200 scanner that I bought secondhand from a ham radio
store in London.  It covered from 100 htz - 1650mhz with no gaps.  It had a
1,000 memories which I never used and all sorts of bells and whistles that I
could never be bothered to get someone sighted to go through with me.  I
knew how to put frequencies in directly and change modes, that was enough
for me as it was used very little.  I actually bought it so that my ex-wife
could listen to her tv soaps and radio plays in work with an earphone as she
was never really busy.  I am still looking for the instructions for it,
which have probably been packed away as my house is up for sale.  If you
have any other questions let me know and I will ask my friend in work as he
has since bought the scanner off me.

Best 73

Jim, MI3JPC
Northern Ireland