Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:24:11 -0600
The HTX10, 25 watt 10 meter rig is going for $89.95. Once a few memories are
loaded for reference, it is easily usable by a totally blind ham. I can send
you a description of the HTX10 that I did for Playback a few years ago if
you need it.

The Radio Shack HTX252, a non-blind friendly 2 meter rig is going for
$99.95.

I've not tried it, but, reliable sources tell me that you need to be able to
read the display in order to use this one.

The HTX-200 and HTX-400 flee power hand helds are also being closed out.
But, as was mentioned a few weeks ago, these rigs are totally worthless if
you can't both see the display and constantly refer to complex programming
steps.

It will be interesting to see if any of these radios are replaced with
anything.

Mike Duke, K5XU