Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Wawrzeniak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:44:05 -0500
Hi,
My name is Bill Wawrzeniak.  My ham callsign is W1KKF.  I am not blind.  I
am writing for my brother-in-law.  He has been a ham for many years.  About
a year ago, he found he was losing his sight due to "Wet Macular
Degeneration".  In less than a year it had progressed to the point that he
could no longer see or operate his present ham equipment.  At the present
time I am helping him dispose of his ham equipment.  Here is my reason for
writing.....
What rig would be the best choice for him.  Is there some rig that would be
easy to use?
Thanks for your help.
73, Bill