Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:40:34 -0700
Hi Steve,

When you get a copy of it. would you mind sending me one.  I have this on my
Christmas list, birthday list, Father's Day list, whatever I can do to get
one so having the manual would be great.  Please send it to my home address
of [log in to unmask] or this one if that's too much trouble.

Thanks much and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450