Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:02:36 +0100
Well, this thing is growing by leaps and bounds.
Justin the last few days, the population has doubled.
We have a blind ops room on the main server, the first one you see in the
presets list when you download the software.
I reckon there will be quite a few of us on there beforetoo long. At
present, I think I can think of about 4 blind users on here,now.
The connections are great, and it's almost like amateur radio, in as much as
each roomislike a frequency. You can create your own just by naming it.
Even though there are all of these presets, you and anyone else can either
go to the common room, or do your own thing.
But, as you run the software, you hear the activity before you even get
started.
You can use your vewing cursor to pick up who's in any particular room, and
if they have an l, or an r, they are either linked to the rf world by a
single link, or through a repeater.
Hope to see you in either 101, or blind ops, oranywhere else.

--
MAILTO:[log in to unmask]
HTTP://LISTENTOHEAR.CO.UK