Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 07:52:07 -0500
Hi Don;

I have a TM-V7A and I love it.

As a matter a fact, all the Kenwood products I've used, as far back as the
TH-78A are very friendly for a blind person to operate.

I think the TM-V7A has been out since around late 1995.

I don't know what a price for a used radio is but I would imagine you could
find one for around $300.

I think new they run around $429.00 or so.

Also, you can't go wrong using the VS3 and the computer interface cable.

Talk to you soon.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SCANNED
WITH THE LATEST NAV!!!