From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 18:11:43 -0600

Hi All,
Dr. Dicke's Ph.D. thesis is now available on the internet in English translation.
Dr. Chris Mulder of Arnhem, The Netherlands, translated it to English in 1993 and was kind enough to give me permission to put it on the Internet. This document also contains a biographical paper by Dr. Mulder, which appears on pages 99 to 103.

You can find it at:
http://members.shaw.ca/dicke/index.htm
or by linking to it from my Dangerous Grains website at:
http://www.dangerousgrains.com

Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan