From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:37:35 EDT

The Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew will hold fall meeting on:

Saturday, September 28, 2002
1:30 p.m.

Brown Deer Library, Committee Room
5600 W. Bradley Road.
Brown Deer, WI

Did you know that one of the most recommended treatments for celiac disease,
after the gluten-free diet of course, is meeting with the local support
group? It's easy to feel sorry for yourself, and make excuses for straying
the treatment/diet, when you're the only celiac you know.  Meeting others,
possibly from your own neighborhood, gives you the opportunity to be the
"norm" rather the exception. We hope you can join us as well get back into
the swing of things this fall.  We'll review g.f. basics for old and new
members alike, and be answering your questions.

Bradley Road is located between Brown Deer & Good Hope Roads, both of which
are accessible from both I-43 on the east and Hwy 45 on the west.

Kenosha WI Meeting...
    Kenosha Meeting…Kenosha, Racine, & other celiacs from far SW Wisconsin &
northern Illinois (along with those who need a Wednesday evening meeting) are
invited to meet at 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 2nd at Kenosha's Northside
Library, 1500 27th Avenue.

Directions: Exit I-94 at County Road E (12th Street) exit and travel east
into Kenosha to 30th Avenue, about 5 miles. Take 30th Avenue south & turn
east on 15th Street. (In town, take 22nd Avenue to 15th Street & turn
west.--Casa Capri is on the SE corner,.)  The library is on the south side of
the street. Park & enter in the rear.

I will be happy to take questions regarding either meeting at the email above
or at 414-354-2354.  Bev Lieven