EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:25:03 +0200
Hi,

Can someone tell me if there exist specifications for an accessible mobile
phone for visually impaired people?
If so, are there such mobile phones on the market. If not are there mobile
phones that work in practice?

I have a mobile phone, but can not read or send SMS, or access Internet
with my mobile phone. I simply can not read the display and as far as I
know there are no talking mobile phones?

Regards Peter Verhoeven