EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeffrey Pledger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:46:07 -0400
Kathy,

I don't necessarily know if you are going to win that arguement because of
the listing features found in both JFW and Window Eyes for displaying links
on a page.  It really depends upon what you are doing in your surfing with
your modem connection.  Are you going to constantly going to new pages to
do research whereby it is imperative to read the full web page or are you
going back to the same web pages all the time.  The former situation will
hold more water for your position rather than the latter.

Jeffrey Pledger