EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:52:11 -0500
From: "Charlie Neff" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: O/T - Free Ticket to C SUN

The Center on Disabilities, Cal State University, Northridge (C SUN) is
offering to select, qualified individuals free registration, lodging,
and
transportation to the 2002 "Technology for Persons with Disability
Conference" to be held in March in Los Angeles. Selected persons will
participate in a workshop sponsored by Microsoft entitled "In Our Own
Words". This workshop will involve users of assistive technology
describing
their experience and applications of the technologies and devices in
their
personal, professional, and educational environments. Qualifying persons
must possess superb knowledge in a variety of assistive technology
applications and devices, along with having excellent communication
skills.

>If you are interested, contact me privately at [log in to unmask]
>Please include a brief description of your qualifications. I will
provide
>additional information on this opportunity upon receipt of your
inquiry.

Charlie Neff
Center on Disabilities
California State University, Northridge