EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Franklin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:59:35 -0600
Hello to the List.  I need help setting up Eudora 5.1.

I changed to Eudora 5.1 yesterday.  Someone on the list may be able to help
me with a couple of questions.

1.  Previously in 4.1 I was able to check in the sent mail box to see if a
message was sent, or was to be sent.  I can no longer get 5.1 to show this
message.  i am able to still get all of the other messages such as read,
forwarded, etc. but not this one item.

2.  When adding a new address to the mailbox I am unable to get JAWS 4.0 to
read the (this nickname will expand to the following addresses) field.  Has
anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Franklin

Franklin Johnson, Blind Access Technology Consultant
National Rehabilitation Research & Training Center on Blindness
Mississippi State University
(662) 325-7831
cel (662) 312-3720
www.blind.msstate.edu