Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:15:51 -0600

I am sorta new to the list, hello I am kaTy in Tx. Celiac for 5-6 months
now.  I have tried to post but have not been able to .. not sure why.
But here goes.
 I tried Out back in San Antonio Tx .. bad experience just like
'RPM/Robin" they had no idea what I was telling them even when I said
there is a Gluten menu that is on the web. OY!
 But I can go to Texas Road House and have the most wonderful meal. If I
tell the waiter I need to talk to the manager about my diet .. they are
there asking a lot  of questions.. This last week I was in Phx AZ and
found a Texas Road House and I again asked the waiter to see the manager
and this Kid ( well he was like 22- 27 yrs) he knew everything about
gluten/ wheat  it was awesome. And I had the most wonderful steak  there
( I have NO financial gain to saying this I just want to share a
wonderful meal with you all) and even better is the price is decent
especially for the quality of what you get.

kaTy