Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:55:48 -0700

        Our special guest at at the October meeting of  Celiac Support of
Greater Phoenix will be Dr. Michael Shapiro, gastroenterologist at the
Scottsdale Mayo Clinic and our support group advisor.  He will update us on
Celiac Disease and answer our questions, as well.   Hope you can join us.
Come early because Dr. Shapiro always fills the house.
        Feel free to e-mail w/any questions you may have.

Nina Spitzer, President
Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix
(A CDF Connections Group)

Meeting Information: