EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:54:37 -0400
from panasonic:

The Allure:
available from
AT&T.  A full list of the access features is pasted below.

Models:  EB-TX310, EB-TX3210

· 1st TTY Compatible TDMA Handset on the market +
· Voice Output of selected prompts and messages * +
· Voice Commands for dialing and selected functions * +
· A 2.5mm jack for connecting HAC compatible headsets, assistive
listening devices, and TTYs
+
· Vibrating ring alert
· Built-in Speakerphone
· Text Messaging
· Variable tones for ringer, key, and message +
· Volume control for ringer, key, and message
· Phonebook entries can be downloaded from PC  +
· Larger character LCD with adjustable contrast controls and choice of
6 Backlight colors
+
· Dialed number display with editing
· Illuminated controls +
· Keys identifiable by touch
· Lightweight
· Nib on “5” key
· On-screen operation and activity display
· Auto-answer
· Redial
· Speed dial
· Transfer of number from call history list to speed dial
· Visual alerts
· Documentation available in alternate formats

* Voice Commands and Output are only available on Model EB-TX310