From:
Sylvia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:17:47 +1000

Fellow Listmates,

I am going to ask if I am the only person who suffers with stupid reactions.
I am also going to ask the American list.
Gluten reaction - hands get bright red, hands peel, stomach bloats and get
constipation. Great exzema spots on hands and feet.  Terribly itchy.

Other allergic foods - still finding them out, hands get bright red, hands
peel, stomach bloats, get constipation and flatulence. Great exzeman spots
on hands and feet.  Terribly itchy.

Does anyone else in the world have these reactions?

Regards,
Sylvia,
Gladstone, Qld. Australia