From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:30:46 EDT

I thought that I would relate the fact that we had grandson #4 tested for CD
using Dr. Fine's tests.  (3 grandsons are positive for CD previously) I also
asked my husband to get tested, because he has had intestinal problems all
his life, and is showing some autoimmune problems lately.
I was certain this grandson also had CD, because of his constant stomach
aches. (He had a twisted bowel at birth and underwent surgery at a year, but
continues to have stomach problems, and does not look as hardy as I think he
should.)

My husband came back positive, (double whammy for our kids) but my grandson
came back negative.  I thought I would share this information with the group,
because some people thought that all of Dr. Fine's tests come out positive.
Here is evidence that it is not so.  Carol in NJ