From:
Gina Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 05:31:26 -0700

Thanks for the beef jerky recipe.  I am distributing this to the entire
group, since I had so many responses back with requests for this.  A lot of
people seemed to not understand that my summary was a combination of
protein bar.  So my summary included other people's opinions and ideas based
on my original question.  This is the purpose of a "summary" as is stated in
the subject line of an email to the list.  I'm sorry I cannot respond
personally and directly to many of you regarding your questions about such
information as substituting oats etc. since I was only relating back to the
group the information which was received from other members.