From:
Gulliford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gulliford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:10:14 +0200

Firstly a big thank you to all for their kind thoughts on the up-coming
wedding,17 days to go!Also for taking time to share their knowledge,and go
the extra mile.
2 mentioned a support group at Yahoo , and ixquick.com for kefir.1 wrote to
check the body Ecology Diet Website, also Dom's kefir in-site,and the book
Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon was suggested.Try
http://www.gemcultures.com/ .2 persons  said to use pro biotics and
l-glutamine,1 said enzymes,as well as pro biotics and l-glutamine.1 person
eats unadulterated food ,no carbs ,dairy or simple sugars,for gas.Some
asked for summaries,and many enjoyed the 'volley ball tummy'
description,alas,I can't claim authorship,I read it in a post by Vance,and
have used it ever since:).I have been on pro biotics for 2 weeks and have
found a big improvement.I tried a formula called "absorba" which contains
enzymes,but it went 'straightthrougha",maybe  I'll try enzymes and kefir
after the big day.Thanks again 4 a great list,Tracy in South Africa.
gulliford