From:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:39:15 -0700

Hello!  I'm wondering if anyone can msil me a copy of the "Walmart List".  I can't believe I can't find it!  I'm away from home, was planning on making gf shopping trip and realized I forgot my copy!  I accidentally deleted it from my mail and  folders or something:(  I tried to search the archives but couldn't find it.  Walmart said they'd get back to me.  I have to drive the 175 miles back home tonight and hate the idea of leaving civilization without having gathered up some gf stuff.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can respond asap.  (I know I have to verify the ingredients as the list is subject to change).

Have a great day!    Kate