From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:40:11 EDT

First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the responses I received!
There were so many, so I'll just try to summarize the best I can.

Well, I found out how wrong I was about B vitamins!!  There are lots of
vitamins out there that do not have wheat in them.  I don't know where I got
that idea.

Many of you gave me lots of ideas on where and what brand of vitamins to
take.
I was given references of some good books and web sites to check out.

Someone also mentioned that since I was a vegetarian, that I might be missing
out on some nutrients such as Taurine.

And of course Lutien is a good supplement to take.

So I made an appointment with my Nutritionist at the local health food store,
and I will share with you what I learned from her.

She is an iridologist, and said, any eye problem such as glaucoma or MD,
etc., has to do with a weak liver.  We had been working on mine for a couple
of months, and she said sometimes things get worse before they get better.
So that's probably why my opthamologist saw a bit of MD this time.

So I am taking lots of supplements (I'm already on lots, and need to get a
part time job to pay for all of these) :)  for my liver and colon.

I take Nature's Sunshine vitamins, so will stick with these, they also have a
good supplement called Bright Eyes that has Lutien in it.  And I will also
add the  Vit B.
Am seriously thinking about adding a small amount of chicken (organic) to my
diet as well.

I'll go back in a couple of months to see her and 6 months to my eye doctor.
I can't wait to see how much I will improve.  I will keep you posted on that
too!

Thanks again
Cathy