Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:58:27 -0500

Greetings to all!  Being a newly diagnosed Celiac a family member gave me an
unused Magic Chef Breadmaker, Model ES1850.  The only problem we have is
that they could not find the directions.  I have searched the internet but
have had no luck.  Would anyone happen to have directions for its use or
direct me in the direction to find some.  Thanks.
Bill in West Virginia