From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:05:26 -0500

More walk up counter info:

Disney MGM-Studios Dietary Request Information

The Food and Beverage team here at The Disney-MGM Studios is committed to
making your stay as magical as possible, which of course means we attempt
to offer a wide range of food products for all of our guests. In our Table
Service Locations (50’s Prime Time Café, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre, Mama
Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, Hollywood Brown Derby) we have a staff of
trained chefs who can meet your needs by adapting current menu items, or
developing items fit to your requests. In our Quick Service areas we try to
offer a wide range of items, and also are able to provide special items or
meals with advance notice. Listed below is some helpful information when
planning your time with us, attached also is some specific product
specifications, which may assist as well. While this information is
helpful, please feel free to contact our Executive Chef Michael LaDuke @
407-560-1347 or by E:mail [log in to unmask]

Quick Service Areas

All areas EXCEPT ABC Commissary have fryers designated to their french
fries which are not cross contaminated. The ABC fryers are in very close
proximity to a batter dipped fish area, which may lead to cross use.

Areas are able to adapt their menu items slightly without notice, please
allow 5 to 10 extra minutes for them to accomplish this as it is apart from
their daily practice and certain safety measures are always followed.

We are able to provide items such as Gluten Free Pizza, or Pasta, Lactose
Free Milk, etc. with advance notice. Please contact Chef Michael LaDuke as
listed above to arrange items/times/and locations.

If there are any questions when arriving at any area please feel free to
ask for a member of the management team who will be happy to accommodate
your needs as best as we can.

Table Service Areas

Chefs are stationed at all table service areas. If making priority seatings
please notify reservation agent of any dietary request, and ask them to
note.

Upon arrival at the restaurants please notify your server of your need, and
a chef will visit your table, to insure your requests are met.

Special items of course are available to be provided with advance notice,
and should be communicated through Chef as mentioned above.
We look forward to you having a safe, magical visit with us and to cooking
for you. Again please feel free to contact Executive Chef Michael LaDuke
407-560-1347 to discuss any needs, requests, or with any questions you may
have. Looking forward to seeing you!!!

Magic Kingdom

Sleepy Hollow - Caramel Corn
Aloha Isle - Pineapple Dairy swirl
Cosmic Cafe - Rostisseri Chicken (ask manager to help with order)
Main Street Ice Cream Shop - ask manager for gluten free in back

Hamburgers, hot dogs without buns
Turkey legs
frozen lemonade
ketchup