From:
Sheri Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:18:02 EDT

I spoke with Taco Bell and the following is what I found out.  Hope it helps.
 I'm excited to have another fast food option!!!!

The Steak Fiesta Bowl has modified food starch from an unknown source.  So
for me, that one is out.

The Chicken Fiesta Bowl doesn't have anything for concern as far as I could
tell.  The red tortilla chips are fine except they do have artificial color
which might be of concern to some.  (You could ask them to not put those on
if you are concerned with them)  I also heard from other list members who
have eaten the Chicken Fiesta Bowl without any problems.  Yea!

The Fiesta Dressing has soy sauce with wheat, so that's OUT>

Any other fast food ideas out there?  I know where every Wendy's restaurant
is in the state!  I love them, but a change is nice too!

Sheri from Utah