From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:29:43 EDT

FROM: THE SILLY YAK "TOTE" COMPANY
www.silly-yak.com

Hello,
I am writing you from the shelves of The Silly Yak Shirt Company. The shirts
don't know I am doing this. They think they are so darn cute and fancy with
their great quality and nice colors; catchy logo's and wearability for kids
and adults. Blah. Blah.

Well, you know what?  Us TOTE BAGS are tired of watching THEM get all the
attention!

Notice how it is called the "silly yak SHIRT company?".  Why isn't it called
"the silly yak TOTE company?". Totes are just as important as shirts. We can
hold things like gluten free food or clothes or books or bowling balls.
We are sturdy. We are eye-catching. We are the champions, my friends!

So do us a favor and go to www.silly-yak.com and show those shirts we mean
business. That's the only way we can prove that it should be called "The
Silly Yak TOTE Company".

I don't want to "carry" on about this. The shirts can't "handle" it. But we
really do have it "in the bag", so order one of us today.  It's not just good
for you; it's practical!

Thanks for listening...

Sincerely,
A Jealous Tote.