From:
Patricia Onstott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:34:15 -0500

In my recent posting, I provided a recipe for excellent, crispy pizza
crust.   I got this recipe from the listserv some time ago, and after
using it for some time now, I wanted to share it with the members again
especially for the benefit of you "newbies" to the list.   I received
several replies indicating an interest in the recipe and wondering what
size pan to use.  I use 15" round pizza pans and spread the crust to the
edge; however before I got the pizza pans, I just used a large cookie
sheet and spread the batter to the narrowest edge and not quite to the
longer ends making a square pizza.

I received one reply indicating that this recipe is in a cookbook by Carol
Fenster and that the cookbook is posted at the following site:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/message?fpi=yes