From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:43:15 -0400

The Gluten Free Brewer is proud to present the unveiling its first two
styles of 100% GF beer at the Gluten Free Living Conference on August
23-25, 2002 in Philadelphia.  Yes, you read that correctly, BEER!  We
will be providing samples of our Honey Blonde Ale and American Pale Ale.
As we are diagnosed Celiacs and past beer lovers, we can assure you that
the beer is "safe" and that the taste and quality will rival any barley
based beer on the market.

We have made tremendous strides in the month since our last announcement
and anticipate going into commercial production shortly.  We are in the
process of developing a dedicated web site for the business and an
electronic newsletter to keep you up to date.  If you would like to
sign-up for our newsletter, please send us an email.  In addition, we
have been able to retain the services of one of the world's foremost
experts in brewing biochemistry.  We have also been working with
packaging design companies on bottle labels.

If you have not had the chance to fill out our marketing survey, please
do so below.  This information is critical for our distribution planning
and production forecasting.  If you have already taken the time to
answer our survey, we thank you.  But please do not respond again.  It
will only hurt our work.

Thank you for your support,

Kevin Seplowitz

Questions (all information provided by you is strictly confidential and
will not be given/sold to any other company and/or organization):
1.      Please tell us where you live (City, State, Zip):
2.      Are you male or female?
3.      What is your age group? 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55+
4.      Are you a member of a local support group? If yes, which one?
5.      Are you a member of a National Celiac organization? If yes,
which one(s)?
6.      Do you have paid subscriptions for magazines or newsletters? If
yes, which one(s)?
7.      Would you purchase a gluten-free beer providing it met your
tastes (Yes/No)? If no, why not?
8.      Would you purchase a gluten-free malt beverage (such as Smirnoff
Ice, Zima) (Yes/No)? If no, why not?
9.      Before being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, would you have
considered yourself a beer/malt drinker (Yes/No/Diagnosed as a child)?
10.     Before being diagnosed, what were your favorite styles/brands
(top 3)?
11.     Due to higher raw material costs, would you be willing to pay a
premium for a gluten-free beer/malt (Yes/No)?
12.     Would you be willing to pay $8 per six-pack (Yes/No)?
13.     Would you be willing to pay $9 per six-pack (Yes/No)?
14.     Would you be willing to pay $10 per six-pack (Yes/No)?
15.     How many cases (24 bottles) would you envision purchasing over a
1 year period (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, more)?
16.     Do the local food markets you frequent sell beer (Yes/No)?
Microbrews (Yes/No)?
17.     Do you frequent stores that are part of bigger chains
(franchises)?
18.     Would you prefer to see the gluten-free beer/malt at a: retail
location, restaurant, both?
19.     How far would you be willing to travel (in miles) to purchase a
gluten-free beer/malt?
20.     Would you purchase the beer/malt over the internet providing it
was legal and cost effective (Yes/No)?
21.     Would you like to receive our electronic newsletter (Yes/No)?
22.     Additional Comments: