From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:02:25 -0500

I just tasted these at a food show and they were DELICIOUS (plus they
had a nice crunch).

They are a new product which is going into production within the month.
I will definitely be a customer. All their cookies are dairy free and
gluten free. The Almond based cookies are made from Almonds, evaporated
cane juice, egg whites, corn starch and natural flavor. They will also
have a hazelnut based cookie. Shelf life of 6 months. Kof-K pareve, pas
yisrael.

They tested 6 different flavors at the show and I was told they were
planning on starting with 3 different flavors. These were probably the
Almond, Hazelnut and Lemon flavored Almond cookies.

Biscaro Bros. A division of Shottower, LLC
143 Carpenter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
215-551-5143
www.bruttini.com