Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:46:24 -0800

I am trying to help a newly diagnosed celiac who has a lot of other food
allergies.  She is allergic to chicken, turkey, soy, all dairy, eggs, and
all the so-called safe flours.  She eats :
Day 1:  Pork chops, spinach, pinto beans three times a day
        tiny amount of peach (sugar problem)

Day 2:  Filllet of sole, broccoli, yam three times a day
        white beans, small amount of apple or apple sauce

Day 3:  Ground sirloin, baked potato (clarified butter) broccoli, 1/2
avocado  3 times a day, small amount of pear

Day 4:  Salmon, broccoli, navy beans three times a day

She also has fibromyalgia and hypoglycemic and can only tolerate about 4
grams of sugar at a time.  She is low in vitamins and minerals and is
sensitive to medications.  I've read before of people who have used liquid
vitamins and need information on them to send to her.  Any other tips to
help her are welcome.
Kelly