Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joanne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:40:54 -0600

I posted a question to Kinetix about their power bars and here is their
response.

Joanne

p.s.  This appears to be a Canadian company so I'm not sure how
accessible they are elsewhere. We get ours from Superstore up here.

------------------------------
Hi Joanne,

I just received a phone call from the head of the Kinetix product
development team. She informed me that the Kinetix triple chocolate jolt
bar
does NOT use any ingredients containing gluten. The reason the product
doesn't claim "gluten-free" on the label is due to the fact that our
quality
control testing labs simply don't publish a test for gluten content on
the
bar which would be needed to list our bar as such.

Hope this helps! Thanks for your question. If there's anything more we
can
do for you here please feel free to ask.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Kinetix Customer Care Team
www.kinetixliving.com